- Unforgettable parties (Gremo na prvi rok, Fašenk fest),
- Educational events (Teden zdravja – Week of health),
- Sporting events (Student Bowling League, the Rowing Regatta),
- Charity (blood donation, collecting toys and candies for children, collecting corks)
- and other events that give you the chance to spend pleasant and quality free time.
In the competitive field the Student Council of the University of Maribor is organizing university sport league for the Cup of Leon Štukelj, while in the recreational area they tend to attract the largest possible number of recreational male and female students with good, interesting and quality programs that are also affordable.
Sports activities are carried out in the University Sports Centre Leon Štukelj, located at student campus at Gosposvetska. It has several halls; the central is for basketball, volleyball, handball and football, and it has the option of partitioning into three sectors. In the third sector is also a climbing wal. The facility includes various smaller halls, such as the upholstered room, suitable for all types of martial arts, yoga, Pilates and therapeutic exercise; rooms for aerobics and dance have all the necessary equipment for aerobic and dance workouts. In the USC Leon Štukelj you can also play squash in two halls and shape your body in the fitness room. For the well-being and relaxation you can also visit Finnish sauna.
UNIVERSITY OF MARIBOR
UNIVERSITY SPORT CENTRE “LEON ŠTUKELJ” (indoor sports)
Address: Koroška cesta 130
Telephone: +386 (0)2 2355 400